As part of the European Film Festival initiative to encourage young Jordanian filmmakers, and support the talent across the young Jordanian film community, an Internet film competition will take place during the Karama Human Rights film festival , to encourage their creativity and originality.
The Karama Human Rights film festival will take place in Jordan for the first time in December 2010.
The winners will be announced on September, 25th 2010 and will be invited to participate in the official screening during the opening of the European film festival and in Human Rights film festival during December 2010.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must be 18 or over.
2. Closing date 20 September 2010.
3. Winners will be notified in writing within two days of the closing date.
4. The films must be 3-5 minutes and be uploaded via www.youtube.com.
5. Only one entry per person and email address.
6. No purchase necessary.
The films must take inspiration from the listed here:
A: Individual rights
B: Civil and political rights
C: Democratic freedom, tolerance and respect for the rights of minorities
D: Economic, social and cultural rights
E: Women and children's rights
For more info, visit our website www.eufilmfestivaljordan.com